Welcome to Hardhatengineer.com. I am Varun Patel. In this video, you will learn about the most common questions regarding piping that you may face during the interview.
You will learn about these questions;
- When is Low strength carbon steel bolting used?
- When carbon steel materials shell used and when alloy steel material shall be used?
- When are Galvanized Pipe used?
- From which size onwards Nominal Bore of a pipe is equal to Outside Diameter of Pipe?
- What should be the radius of a long radius and short radius elbow?
- When long radius and short radius elbow are used?
- Normally where do we use Eccentric reducers and Concentric reducers?
- From which side of pipe will you take a branch connection?
- Why do we provide High Point Vent (HPV) and Low Point Drain (LPD) in piping?
- What is Jacketed Piping?