Varun Patel, BE-Mechanical, PMP.
Welcome to HardHat Engineer.
Dear HardHat Engineer.
When I began my career in 2005 as a Trainee Engineer at an under-construction grassroots refinery, I quickly realized that real-world industries demanded a different skill set than what I had studied in college. A mentor plays a crucial role in your career growth, which is why I have made the decision to share my learnings with all engineers who wish to take control of their careers independently.
This website aims to encompass a broad spectrum of topics related to the oil and gas industries and provide courses for students to pursue their careers.
- Technical area such as piping, equipment, pumps, welding, materials & NDT
- Project management topics for those who want to be certified project management professional
- Project Control topics such as planning, scheduling, and primavera
- Costing and estimation topics
- Procurement & Contracts management topics
- Safety and other related topics
I know these are big commitments and a long path ahead to achieve the objective, but with your support, I will try to make a small difference in this world.